The Bounty Of Summer!

Doesn't this just make you smile?  Yesterday I took a little trip out to Point Reye's Station, a small community in Marin County, CA.  This is a photo of Toby's, a store filled with all sorts of goodies; local jam, honey, candies, fruits and vegetables.  Hay is sold in back.  

Comments

Toby's is the best place in West Marin. Right across the street is the Saloon and every so often there is a guy who rides his horse up the street, ties it outside on the sidewalk and then hangs in the bar for awhile. Tourists are blown away when they walk down the main drag and see this horse just hanging out! I have a great photo that I took from Tobys and will post on my blog soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Norman! How ‘Bout Us? by Karin Kascher

The Bitch Is Back!