Craphead Genius Phil Spector Sentenced "19 to Life"

From this...
                                                         ...to this!


and he deserves every bit of it ...but that "Wall of Sound" by the Ronettes will live forever!!!
   

My sister Ericka and I had similar pairs of those "go-go boots" and I know we thought we looked pretty "boss" in them!  Never could get my flat hair to poof-up like that though...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Karin,

I am so sorry to hear about Ericka. I had lost touch with her after she moved up to Clearlake and got married. I remember going to your mom & dad's for Thanksgiving one year, probably around 1981 or 1982. I have a picture of you and Ericka with your dad on the deck in Clearlake. Worked with Ericka at Woodward Clyde and visited her many times in Boulder Creek. Hope you are doing well. I will miss Ericka and sorry I did not get to see her again before she left us.
Best Wishes,
Sam Capps
scapps20@msn.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Norman! How ‘Bout Us? by Karin Kascher

The Bitch Is Back!