Volvo-Meets Les Paul ( Guitar)-Meets Ollie Hemmingsson! Go, Ollie,Go!

A couple of month's ago, I discovered Ollie playing violin and guitar with his awesome Volvo tractor.  Many of you may recall taking music lessons and using the oppressive metronome.  The metronome, for those who've never heard of one, helps a musician to practice and keep time. This often leaves little room for overt expression, however, it comforts those whose cultures (like mine) demand adherence to precise time-keeping and offers assurance by its restraints.  Ollie, who is of the Swedish persuasion, has an Osh B'Gosh® ability to play synchronized duets with his farm equipment.  Please... to listen to... the fantastic Mr. Ollie all the way through his video. He starts cookin' after the second set and finishes with a pulsating flourish!

I may get my husband to restore our Cat DII so that I can have someone to play with!


Comments

Veronica Wald said…
So Ollie's a two-man band? The tractor's fabulous and so is Ollie, but there must be some double-tracking in the first set, at least, guitar + "continuo" on the gee-tar (as it's pronounced where I come from!)

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Norman! How ‘Bout Us? by Karin Kascher

The Bitch Is Back!