Gin and Diesel? With a twist of grime please!

OK, I realize that we're all dealing with ridiculously soaring fuel and diesel prices, but what I want to know is, what the Hell is going on with tonic water prices?

Last year my beloved Schweppes Tonic Water™ 
started to increase in small increments of chump change.  One year later I'm lookin' at a jump from $2.39 per six-pack of 10 oz. bottles, to almost $4.89 per six-pack!  Now, if one gallon =128 ounces and one gallon of gas is currently selling for $4.53, that would make my precious tonic water around $10.00 per gallon!

Thats' an outrage, don't you think?

I think that there's a definite link and I'm going to get to the bottom [of the glass] to find out who's responsible!


In the meantime, I'll drink to the endangered quinine and  hope that its demise is not responsible for this inconvienence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Norman! How ‘Bout Us? by Karin Kascher

The Bitch Is Back!