Northern California in April '08


Living close to the Pacific Ocean has its magical moments.  This photo is of the coastline near Jenner, California.  

Comments

Steven Givler said…
Hey stranger,
It's great to hear from you. Would you believe I've been living in our 31 foot Airstream here in D.C. since the New Year? Susan and the kids come up from our farm in GA and stay as long and as often as possible; last time we were all together, it was not only Susan, the kids, and me, but also three cats and our yellow lab. It was a little crowded, but we managed.

Wish we could be at the rally. I think our chances are pretty good of being back in the Monterey area in about 2 years. Keep your fingers crossed.

Steven
Jo on the go said…
Gorgeous! I'm really sad we didn't make the rally, but my schedule was really tight and DH wanted to get home. Hope you have a fantastic get-together! Wait, did you say YOUR DH was waffling? I hope you made it!
Karin - beautiful photos! I hope we can join you guys next year now that we are moving back "home" to San Rafael! Caroll

Popular posts from this blog

Hey, Norman! How ‘Bout Us? by Karin Kascher

The Bitch Is Back!